- About Us
- OUR TEAM
- Dr. Alok kumar Jain, MBBS, DCP, Consultant Pathologist
- Dr. Anirudh More, Consultant Radiologist (DNB, DMRD)
- Dr. Karan Saraf, MD, DM (Nephrology & Kidney transplant)
- Dr. Somnath Roy MBBS, MD, MWSIM
- Dr. Dilip Roy MBBS, MD
- Dr. Dinesh Agarwal, MBBS, MD
- Dr. Tushar Chakraborty
- Dr. Deepak Agarwal, MBBS, FDIAB (Diabetology)
- Dr. Nishit Agarwal, MS
- Dr. Sangeeta Barman, MBBS, MD
- Dr. Arundhati Borah, MBBS, DGO
- Dr. Anshu Mishra, MBBS, DNB
- Dr. Julie Chhawchharia, MS, F.MAS, D.MAS (Reproductive Medicine)
- Dr. Bikash Agarwal, MS
- Dr. Rajarshi Roy
- Dr. Rahul Karwa, MD, DNB, EDRM (TB & Respiratory Medicine)
- Dr. Sanjeeb Jajodia, MS
- Dr. Siddharth Dayal Shah, MD (Specialist – Laser/Vitiligo surgery)
- Dr. Rashmita Bora, MD
- Dr. Shubham Purkayastha, MD, DM
- Dr. Dipankar Das, MD, DM (Interventional Cardiology)
- Dr. Jabin Nessa, MBBS, PGDCC
- Dr. Ankur Agarwala
- Dr. Ankit Patawri, MD, DM
- Dr. Sneha Patwari, MPT
- Dr. Ankush Agarwal, Bsc (Food, Nutrition & Dietitics)
- Dr. Ankit Goel, MCh – Consultant Urologist
- Dr. Ekta Jajodia Saraff – Pathologist
About Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility Clinic at Oracle Diagnostic.
Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility Clinic in Oracle Diagnostic, Guwahati consist of the latest technology equipment and well-known doctors from the North-East.
- 1. Dr. Sangeeta Barman, MBBS, MD
- 2. Dr. Arundhati Borah, MBBS, DGO
- 3. Dr. Anshu Mishra, MBBS, DNB
- 4. Dr. Julie Chhawchharia, MS, F.MAS, D.MAS (Reproductive Medicine)
Women’s health is essential for a healthy family and prosperous society. The specialists at the Department of Gynecology & Obstetrics at Oracle Diagnostic, Guwahati bring to you in-depth expertise with a full spectrum of women’s health services. The department is fully equipped with the latest technologies and offering a range of services like painless deliveries, management of high-risk pregnancies/late pregnancies, among others.
Oracle Diagnostic undertakes the management of pregnancies complicated with maternal disorders like hypertension and diabetes. Management of pregnancies associated with gynecologic conditions like Fibroids, Ovarian Tumors, Prolapsed Uterus, etc. is also done here. Evaluation and Management of recurrent miscarriages are conducted by our Gynecologists.
Management of fetal abnormalities like fetuses with intrauterine growth restriction and salvageable structural anomalies like congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia, PUJ obstruction, posterior Urethral Valve, and Duodenal Atresia, etc. are done with the close cooperation of departments of Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics Surgery, and Neonatology.