- About Us
- OUR TEAM
- Dr. Alok kumar Jain, MBBS, DCP, Consultant Pathologist
- Dr. Anirudh More, Consultant Radiologist (DNB, DMRD)
- Dr. Karan Saraf, MD, DM (Nephrology & Kidney transplant)
- Dr. Somnath Roy MBBS, MD, MWSIM
- Dr. Dilip Roy MBBS, MD
- Dr. Dinesh Agarwal, MBBS, MD
- Dr. Tushar Chakraborty
- Dr. Deepak Agarwal, MBBS, FDIAB (Diabetology)
- Dr. Nishit Agarwal, MS
- Dr. Sangeeta Barman, MBBS, MD
- Dr. Arundhati Borah, MBBS, DGO
- Dr. Anshu Mishra, MBBS, DNB
- Dr. Julie Chhawchharia, MS, F.MAS, D.MAS (Reproductive Medicine)
- Dr. Bikash Agarwal, MS
- Dr. Rajarshi Roy
- Dr. Rahul Karwa, MD, DNB, EDRM (TB & Respiratory Medicine)
- Dr. Sanjeeb Jajodia, MS
- Dr. Siddharth Dayal Shah, MD (Specialist – Laser/Vitiligo surgery)
- Dr. Rashmita Bora, MD
- Dr. Shubham Purkayastha, MD, DM
- Dr. Dipankar Das, MD, DM (Interventional Cardiology)
- Dr. Jabin Nessa, MBBS, PGDCC
- Dr. Ankur Agarwala
- Dr. Ankit Patawri, MD, DM
- Dr. Sneha Patwari, MPT
- Dr. Ankush Agarwal, Bsc (Food, Nutrition & Dietitics)
- Dr. Ankit Goel, MCh – Consultant Urologist
- Dr. Ekta Jajodia Saraff – Pathologist
Dr. Somnath Roy
Medicine ,MBBS, MD, MWSIM
Dr. Somnath Roy is among the finest General Physician Doctors in Guwahati city. Dr. Somnath Roy is known for offering excellent patient care. Dr. Roy carries vast knowledge in the field of medicine and is also a registrar Professor of medicine and cardiology at Gauhati Medical College (GMC)
Dr. Somnath Roy in Oracle Diagnostic, Guwahati has a well-equipped clinic with all the modern equipment. The clinic has separate waiting and consultation areas which allow enough space for patients to wait for their turn at the clinic.
Being a specialized General Physician Doctor, we offer various medical services. These include Viral Fever Treatment, Dengue Fever Treatment, Immunisation/Vaccination among others.Dr. Somnath Roy is a well-known doctor in his field and specializations.
Fellowship & Membership –
Broadly educated to deal with the entire range of the patient’s medical problems.
Thorough, logical, and scientific in their approach to providing an expert diagnosis.
Able to assess and choose drugs and other medical therapies wisely to prevent and treat disease able to care for patients as whole people, not just body systems.
Highly skilled in clinical decision-making and cost-effective use of dwindling health care resources.
Languages he speaks – English, Hindi, Assamese
Dr.Somnath Roy is a general physician who is a highly trained specialist providing a range of non-surgical health care to adult patients. They care for difficult, serious, or unusual medical problems and continue to see the patient until these problems have been resolved or stabilized.
MBBS, MD, MWSIM